Quality is our standard,
satisfaction is our goal
At Alpine Builders, we specialize in creating quality, custom post frame and stud frame buildings. Whether you need a custom hobby shop, garage, storage or agricultural and equestrian building: Alpine Builders can build it. We are experienced post frame and stud frame builders and we will be there to guide you every step of the way as we help you create the custom building of your dreams.
We are excited to be a part of the growing industry that is post frame construction. Often referred to as “pole barns”, post frame buildings are the affordable, efficient and modern trend when it comes to garages, horse barns, agricultural buildings, and even homes.
Alpine Builders is proud to be a leader in offering barndominiums as a housing option here in the Bitterroot Valley, Missoula and Western Montana.
We offer more than just post frame options. As experienced builders we offer a variety of services including stud frame buildings, storage units and metal roofing and siding.
why choose alpine builders?
- Guaranteed custom quality craftsmanship
- Builders provide 15 years of professional custom building experience
- Big business knowledge with family business values
- Hands on guidance throughout your building process
- Abundance of options for your post frame and stud frame building needs
- Promised flexibility and affordability on services
What makes us different
- We use post protectors. read more
- 3 Year Workmanship Promise
- 50 Year Wood Post Guarantee
- 40 Year Metal Panel Paint Guarantee
- We take care of trash removal on completed projects
- Quality Post Frame and Stud Frame Custom Building Projects
Hobby Shops & Garages
Have our builders build your dream building today
Why have someone else build it in weeks when our builders can do it for you in days? We don’t build what we want, we build the custom building YOU want. No matter what custom build you have imagined, let us help you fast track your dreams into reality.
Find out more about how we build custom post frame and stud frame buildings all over Western Montana.